MAIN
...loading LISTING_DETAIL_PCLASS1.PHP

Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 - €489,000 (Ref: OPLF119)

This Detached Villa is located in La Finca Golf Course, La Finca Golf Resort, Alicante, Spain

 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, on a 380m² plot.

Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (0) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (1) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (2) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (3) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (4) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (5) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (6) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (7) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (8) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (9) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (10) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (11) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (12) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (13) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (14) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (15) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (16) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (17) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (18) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (19) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (20) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (21) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (22) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (23) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (24) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (25) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (26) Villas Liege + Leuven Phase 2 (27)

Full description

This is a brand new development of three bedroom, two bathroom, South facing, detached villas.  These beautiful villas offer a modern, contemporary finish and are offered in two designs, the Liege and the Leuven.  These villas are built high quality materials to create an impeccable finish.  Included within the advertised price are the kitchen white goods, air conditioning, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, electric shutters, an alarm system complete with cameras, landscaped gardens with an irrigation system and a 8x3 metre swimming pool.

Prices are as follows:

Villa 2012 - Model Liege - SOLD

Villa 2013 - Model Liege - 3 Bed - 2 Bath - Build 119m2 - Plot 393m2 - Pool 8x3m - 510,000€

Villa 2014 - Model Liege - 3 Bed - 2 Bath - Build 119m2 - Plot 380m2 - Pool 8x3m - 499,000€

Villa 2015 - Model Liege - 3 Bed - 2 Bath - Build 119m2 - Plot 435m2 - Pool 8x3m - 489,000€

Villa 2016 - Model Leuven - 3 Bed - 2 Bath - Build 119m2 - Plot 433m2 - Pool 8x3m - 519,000€

Villa 2017 - Model Leuven - 3 Bed - 2 Bath - Build 119m2 - Plot 422m2 - Pool 8x3m - 529,000€

Villa 2018 - Model Leuven - SOLD

Villa 2019 - Model Liege - SOLD

Villa 2020 - Model Liege - SOLD

Villa 2021 - Model Liege - SOLD

*all price are plus IVA (VAT)

**Completion is approximately 15 months from signing.  A 6000€ deposit is required to reserve, 40% is due in one month the remaining 60% (less initial deposit) is due on completion.

Go to street view!

For your sat-nav: Lat:38.06016621139915 Long-0.7881149769568618